By using this site and subscribing, you agree to be bound by the terms of this Agreement. If you do not agree to be bound by the terms of this Agreement, you should not agree to checkout but you will not be able to proceed with the registration process for the respective Service and become a subscriber. To the extent you have access to, or are using, a Service without having completed our registration process, you are hereby notified that your continued use of a Service is subject to many of the terms and conditions of this Agreement as explained in Section 5 below.
3. Fees and Payments. You agree to pay the subscription fees and any other charges incurred in connection with your user name and password for a Service (including any applicable taxes) at the rates in effect when the charges were incurred. If your subscription includes access to areas containing premium content or services, your access to such areas may be subject to additional fees, terms and conditions, which will be separately disclosed in such areas. We will bill all charges automatically to your credit card. Subscription fees will be billed at the beginning of your subscription or any renewal. Unless we state in writing otherwise, all fees and charges are nonrefundable. We may change the fees and charges then in effect, or add new fees or charges, by giving you notice in advance. If you want to use a different credit card or there is a change in credit card validity or expiration date, please visit our Customer Service area to make changes. If you believe someone has accessed a Service using your user name and password without your authorization, please call Customer Service at (608) 492-2359 or contact us through our Customer Service email form. You are responsible for any fees or charges incurred to access a Service through an Internet access provider or other third-party service.
4. Cancellation and Renewal. You may cancel your subscription by calling Customer Service at (608) 492-2359. We do not accept cancellations by mail or email or by any other means other than calling Customer Service.
5. Newsletters. Content within our emailed newsletters will sometimes contain views and ideas not shared, or in agreement with Organic Producer. We reserve the right to our writers, clients, and anyone else who wants to voice an opinion, the freedom of free speech.
6. Limitations on Use.
6.1 Only one individual may access a Service at the same time using the same user name or password, unless we agree otherwise.
6.2 The text, graphics, images, video, metadata and other data, design, organization, compilation, look and feel, advertising and all other protectable intellectual property (the "Content") available through the Services are our property or the property of our advertisers and licensors and are protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws. Unless you have our written consent, you may not sell, publish, distribute, retransmit or otherwise provide access to the Content received through the Services to anyone, including, if applicable, your fellow students or employees, with the following exceptions:
6.2.1 You may occasionally distribute a copy of an article, or a portion of an article, from a Service in non-electronic form to a few individuals without charge, provided you include all copyright and other proprietary rights notices in the same form in which the notices appear in the Service, original source attribution, and the phrase "Used with permission from Organic Producer Online" or "Used with permission from UniMinds Media", as appropriate.
6.2.2 You may occasionally use our "E-mail This" service to e-mail an article from a Service to a few individuals, without charge. You are not permitted to use this service for the purpose of regularly providing other users with access to content from a Service.
6.2.3 While you may download, store and create an archive of articles from the Service for your personal use, you may not otherwise provide access to such an archive to more than a few individuals on an occasional basis. The foregoing does not apply to any sharing functionality we provide through the Service that expressly allows you to share articles or links to articles with others. In addition, you may not use such an archive to develop or operate an automated trading system or for data or text mining.
6.3 You agree not to rearrange or modify the Content. You agree not to create abstracts from, scrape or display our content for use on another web site or service (other than headlines from our RSS Feed with active links back to the full article on the Service). You agree not to post any content from the Services to weblogs, newsgroups, mail lists or electronic bulletin boards, without our written consent.
6.4 You agree not to use the Services for any unlawful purpose. We reserve the right to terminate or restrict your access to a Service if, in our opinion, your use of the Service may violate any laws, regulations or rulings, infringe upon another person's rights or violate the terms of this Agreement. Also, we may refuse to grant you a user name that impersonates someone else, is protected by trademark or other proprietary right law, or is vulgar or otherwise offensive.
7. Third Party Web Sites, Services and Software. We may link to, or promote, web sites or services from other companies or offer you the ability to download software from other companies. You agree that we are not responsible for, and do not control, those web sites, services and software.
8. DISCLAIMERS OF WARRANTIES AND LIMITATIONS ON LIABILITY. YOU AGREE THAT YOUR ACCESS TO, AND USE OF, THE SERVICES AND THE CONTENT AND TOOLS AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SERVICES IS ON AN "AS-IS", "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS AND WE SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIM ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. We do not give tax or investment advice or advocate the purchase or sale of any security or investment. You should always seek the assistance of a professional for tax and investment advice.